Just a poll or something. This way it won’t take much effort from people scrolling through the dashboards. I was kinda wondering how many of you are actually willing to buy my pony porn comic?
I am just wondering that if I make a “pay what you want” kind of thing, how many emails with comic I will have to send (because I plan to do it manually)
Comic has a name now btw. “Candybits” (might change it if it’s bad though)
Who wants Backy to be in the Loserfolio?
What is it?
- It’s a folio (a bunch of pictures) that you can download, with contributions from a bunch of good artists who never get invited to be in big cool folios like PoniParade and such, because people have deemed that those artists are better than us. :(
How much does it cost?
- Pay what you want! Even download it for free!
Where does the money go?
- I’m gonna discuss it with my fellow artists to see how much of the proceeds they’re all cool on receiving, and figure out how to distribute it. E-junkie -might- have an automatic distribution system. We’ll see.
Why should I pay if it’s free?
- Well, you obviously don’t have to, and nobody will be mad at you! You only pay if you’d like to support us. :3
What’s included in the folio?
- Artwork by Jay, Haiku, Applemod, and a bunch of other artists if I can possibly round them together. We’re just gonna pump it full of a buttload of images. Maybe do a few group themed images like “All of our most commonly known-of OC’s butts in one folder” and “All of us drawing each other’s OC’s in another folder.” Basically it’s just a hodgepodge of images for y’all.
What’s stopping people from posting the art on sites like Derpibooru, e621, etc. to cripple your sales?
- Nothing. And we don’t care. It’s free, after all! You only pay if you want to! And we don’t feel that sales will be crippled by people hosting the images elsewhere. All of them will be tagged with the “Loserfolio 2013/2014” (depending on when we finish it) tag, and a link to our blog, as well as a link on where to download the whole folio. :D
Is this a slap in the face to more popular artists like Atryl, Doxy, Slugbox, Siden, etc. who make big professional folios all the time?
- Absolutely not! We just wanna be part of the fun as well! It’s lame being left out, y’know? We appreciate those artists, and don’t wish any ill-will to them at all! They’re great peoples! Just because we weren’t invited to their folios doesn’t mean they were personally attacking us, and we’re not personally attacking them by making the Loserfolio. :D
Last question, why is it called the Loserfolio?
- Haiku thought of the name. It’s because we’re the “losers” that didn’t get invited to the party with all the cool kids. D:
Featuring all the losers that none of those big super popler artists want anything to do with anymore.
For the measly price of “Whatever you feel like paying I guess. Free if you want?”
I should go yell at all my artist buddies and make them contribute to it.
I wonder if anyone’ll ever invite Jay to be part of one of those big NSFW pony artist folio projects.
>Someone notes Jay that he’s greedy as fuck because his adoptables were overly expensive
>The minimum bid price was a penny.
>And 1 cent still would have gotten you the 25% lifetime discount on commissions including that character.